Scheduled mail reports can be configured in
Processes -> Mailer menu.
To define a mail template, follow these simple 4 steps:
- Create named event
- Define recipients under button. Simply list e-mail addresses.
- Edit mail message template under button.
- Please note, that in the wysiwyg editor under button there's a list of numerous variables that you can use in the template. Including but not limited: hdd utilization, node data, node or system logs of certain level.
- By pressing icon, you'll see the mail preview where all template variables will be replaced with actual data.
- Send mail by pressing
To schedule this mail:
- Go to
Processes -> Schedulesto
- Choose created event from dropdown list and define time
To look through sent mails:
- Go to
Processes -> Mailer -> Messages
- Here is the list of sent mails with corresponding statuses. You can read it or resend if necessary. Logs under icon are also available for each mail.